Holiday Gift Ideas + Inspiration
BRASS + COPPER SAMOVAR. $550.00
VINTAGE COOKING TOOLS + WALL HANGING. $10.00-$75.00
DEPRESSION ERA GLASS MIXING BOWL. $40.00
ORNATE BRASS + COPPER PITCHER. $175.00
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO SEE PHOTOS FROM MISSION XCHANGE
SETTING UP FOR MISSION XCHANGE, OUR MONTHLY CRAFT MARKET
Ornate Blue Decanter. $85.00.
Vintage Poker Chip Boxes. $20.00.
Antique Copper + Brass Food Storage Container.
Brass Incense Burner. $45.00.
Glass Desert Trays. $35.00 each.
Antique Swivel Piano Stool. $450.00.
Candlesticks. $20.00-$50.00 per pair. Candles. $6.00-$8.00 each.
Mission XChange II + SF SantaCON
December 2012 Filed in: Events
MISSION XCHANGE - DECEMBER 16TH
After our first successful Mission Xchange in November (read about it here: The Birth of Mission Xchange), Harrington Galleries is hosting another. On December 16th, stop by Harrington Galleries for some last minute Christmas shopping with some fabulous local companies:
- Marissa Hiney - A lifelong baker who specializes in pastries for special events, Marissa will be joining us with cupcakes in fun flavor combinations
- Urban FarmGirls - This San Francisco-based garden and landscape design company makes beautiful Pozzola pots and festive succulent wreaths. Any of their pieces would make a wonderful hostess gift!
- Ryan DeBonville Knitwear - Joining Mission Xchange for a second time, Ryan DeBonville knits snoods, beanies, and scarves from cashmere, wool and silk blends. All you need to keep warm in a mild San Francisco winter!
- Curlew Candles - With bold, cheery graphic design reminiscent of pop art, these SF made candles have a singular look and style. Curlew uses only premium hypo-allergenic fragrance oils, custom blending multiple notes into unique, complex scents.
- Tiny Splendor - Tiny Splendor will be bringing by their traveling gallery of small artworks from local artists, including handmade prints, artist books, patches, zines, and small drawings and paintings.
- Motley Goods - Messenger bags handmade in San Francisco, built for the urban adventurer and made to last a lifetime.
- WhileOdinSleeps - Handmade jewelry by local artist Lauren Lester blending natural and industrial forms.
- mamakSF - Bike powered Malaysian street food with local, seasonal ingredients. One of our favorite food carts!
THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR - SANTACON
San Francisco's annual Santarchy returns this weekend with SantaCon 2012. While last year's starting location was Civic Center, this year's start will be kept a secret until December 13th. Be sure to check SantaCon's website for the exact location and all sorts of important details.
If you've somehow missed the march of the santas in years past, this community-based event sees thousands of santas descending upon the streets of San Francisco, spreading good cheer in brown bags.
Pyrite, quartz, and brass necklaces from WhileOdinSleeps.
Cupcakes catered by Marissa Hiney.
Woodcut print stickers by Cynthia Navarro, via Tiny Splendor.
The Satchel - a bicycle seat and shoulder bag from Motley Goods.
Ryan DeBonville's STONE Beanie.
A succulent wreath from Urban FarmGirls - good for all year round!
Curlew Candle's scented pillar candles.