Sectional Sofa Tips + Sectional Options for City Living
Sofas for City Living
This single frame 88″ sectional has the option to convert the chaise from the left to right for flexibility and movability.
Custom made to fit your space and style!
- Fully customizable with hundreds of affordable fabric styles
- Available in a range of condo-friendly sizes including: love-seat, condo, convertible sectional, & L shape sofas, and standard sectional
- Sofa bed options in queen, full and loveseat in selected styles
- Flame retardant chemical free
- Handcrafted to order in California, in just 2 weeks
Finally, a sectional couch fit for an SF condo.
Our mid-century inspired Harrington in featured with right arm facing condo sofa with a left arm facing chaise. In this style the chaise is stationary and must be ordered according to the customers directions. This style is narrow and can be ordered in different sofa lengths to fit in tight spaces.
Be Prepared: Tips to order your dream sofa
- What is your maximum wall space? This will determine your maximum sofa length.
- If you order a sectional sofa do you need a right arm or left arm facing chaise? While this sounds crazy imagine facing the sofa rather that sitting in the sofa.
- Will the sofa fit into your entryway? Our design team will help you determine the best fit for installing with turns and stairs
- Most of our sofas are available as sofa beds. Do you need queen, full of twin size? We will help you choose a mattress best suited for your use whether occasional company or everyday.
- What is your favorite color and texture? It is best to come into our showroom to choose fabrics and color. We have hundreds of fabrics to choose from so best to narrow down ahead of time by color or texture.
- What if your lifestyle? Formal, casual, family, pet friendly, children? What is your design choice? Modern, traditional, or mid century? We can help you pick a sofa style to fit your needs
This Alemany sofa is a left arm facing sofa with a right arm facing bolster chaise. The bolster chaise gives additional side cushions for more depth seating.
The L shape sofa is the original sectional configuration. It normally features a sofa length return with a one arm loveseat. It you have a tight space and want an L shape design we can get a square in the corner between two one arm loveseats to make this design work in a small space.
Upgrades and Warranty
- Frames are engineered and constructed using KILN dried combination of pine and hardwood
- We offer a lifetime warranty on all hard wood sofa frames. However, this excludes abuse and damage other than defects in workmanship
- Seat cushion are 2.0-density foam core with Dacron wrap.
- The default option for cushion density is medium but firm and soft are cost upgrades options as well as feather down 10/90 wrap, denier microfiber fill and hypoallergenic polyester filling.
- Cushions are limited guaranteed against defective workmanship for two years
- There is no fabric warranty and it is the customer’s responsibility to reupholster ripped or dirty fabric. There is limited warranty on cushion and pillow seams and buttons.
- There is an option to send the fabric. Cushion back for repair at the cost of customer.
Promos and Floor Model Sales
We are pleased to present our Corbett convertible chaise sectional at an affordable promotional price of $1450 with specified fabrics and without alterations from the original specs.
Our floor models are always 10% off and we have 20% off on selected rotating floor models every season. Come check out our shop or call for more details!